Ethos and Values
“Inspiring children, changing lives for a brighter future...”
Every child we work with has the right to:
- Feel safe and secure
- Receive appropriate care, support and guidance
- Feel valued and respected
- Be accepted, not judged and treated as an individual
- Know they will be listened to and given opportunity to succeed, build good relationships with people who have high expectations (of themselves and others) and are committed to improvement.
- Improve their self-esteem and have the opportunity to make choices as well as be involved in planning for their future.
- An education of the highest quality that helps to fill the gaps in their learning with access to appropriate qualifications
Our core purpose:
We aim to support and develop pupils so they can re-engage and reintegrate back into mainstream education and be a valuable part of society.
We encourage pupils to respect the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
‘All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them’ Magic Johnson