Exam success is only one of a number of pupil outcomes we value at The Gillford Centre.
Pupils who find themselves at The Gillford Centre in the coming years can have confidence that they will be helped to achieve their potential in a wide range of academic and vocational subjects.
Based on the most recent Department for Education figures (SFR01/2018) we are above the National average for AP schools, in English, maths and a wide range of other subjects.
Our exam results showed further improvements in 2019. Please see the attached documents for a detailed breakdown.
Headlines for 2019 include:
- 100% GCSE pass rate in English and Maths
- 44% increase in the total number of qualifications achieved by Year 11 leavers
- 233% increase in the number of Level 2 equivalent qualifications achieved
- Increase in GSCE Entries from 3 (all maths) in 2018 to 17 in 2019 (9 Maths and 8 English)
- All Year 11 students attending the Gillford Centre or our Alternative Education Provider secured a minimum Entry Level 3 qualification in English and Maths
- 10 NVQ Level 1 qualifications achieved by 2019 cohort (Highest number in the previous 4 years)
Achievement in all our option subjects was also very positive.
Congratulations to pupils and staff for all their hardwork throughout the year.