Careers Education Guidance is an entitlement. We will ensure Careers Education Guidance at The Gillford Centre:
• Meets recognised professional standards of practice outlined by the Gatsby benchmarks.
• Aims to provide a timely, person-centred and impartial experience.
• Is integrated into pupils’ experience of the whole curriculum in KS4 and the KS3 curriculum.
• Is based on a partnership with pupils and their parents or carers.
• Promotes equality of opportunity, inclusion and counters any type of discrimination.
• Is confidential, respecting personal information disclosed by individuals
Please see the below links for further information
Careers – Carlisle College http://www.carlisle.ac.uk/
Careers – National Citizens Service https://wearencs.com/
Careers – National Apprenticeships https://www.apprenticeships.gov.uk/?gclid=CJTqvNn5_uACFdeUhQodMMULTw#
Careers – Cumbria Apprenticeships https://www.cumbria.gov.uk/jobsandcareers/apprenticeships/
Careers – GOV.UK Leaving School https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
Careers – 16-19 Funding https://www.gov.uk/guidance/16-to-19-funding-maths-and-english-condition-of-funding